PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. YOU SHOULD READ THROUGH ALL THE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONSTITUTE ALEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER.
1. In these Terms the following terms have the meanings ascribed next to them:
2. The Website may only be used in compliance with all applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. You may use the Website only for your own non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose.
3. User Responsibility. User represents and warrants that: (i) the User Data and all other data you provide is accurateand complete, lawful and non infringing. (ii) your use or access of the Website will not: (a) infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violate any law, statue, or dinanceor regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising); (c) create or cause any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage,detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (d) create or cause situations or environments where any failure or time delays of, or errors or inaccuracies in,the Content, or information on any systems of any third party could lead to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage; (e) createor cause any damages, corruption, loss, interferences, security intrusions or any failure of any systems in your control, possession, or your business operations, or any systems of any third-party.
4. Restrictions. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not, and shall not allow any third party to:(i) give, sell, rent, lease, timeshare, sublicense, disclose, publish,assign, market, sell, display, transmit, broadcast, transfer or distribute any portion of the Website or Content to any third party, including, but not limited to your affiliates; (ii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use ofthe Website; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, decrypt or attempt to derive the source code of, the Website, or any components thereof;(iv) copy, modify, translate, patch, improve, alter, change or create any derivative works of the Website, or any part thereof; (v) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access or monitor the Website or Contentfor any purpose; (vi) take any action that imposes or may impose (at the Company’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure which supports the Website; (vii) interfere or attempt to interfere withthe integrity or proper working of the Website, or any related activities; (viii) use the Website in any unlawful manner or for any harmful, irresponsible or inappropriate purpose, or in breach of these Terms. Without derogating from the above, each User agrees to be liable to the Company for any act or omission of any of its employees or anyone on its behalf using the Website that would constitute a breach of these Terms if such acts or omissions were performed by the User.
6. Technological Tools for Collection of Information:
7. Links to Other Websites.The Website may provide links to the websites or services of other third-party sites. Links to such third-party sites do not constitute any endorsement by the Company of such third-party sites, or the quality, suitability or accuracy of the products, content, materials or information presented or made available by such sites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers and representatives, other third parties, and each of the irrespective successors and assigns, are not responsible for any claims, damages or losses caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of any third-party sites, or from the products, content, material or information presented by or available through those sites.
8. Intellectual Property:
10. Warranty and Disclaimer
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND REPRESENTATIVES, OTHER THIRD PARTIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES, RELATED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, ANY LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO DATA, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR GOODWILL AND/OR THE COST OF PROCURING ANY SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES OF THE CONTENT, OR WEBSITE OR ANY DECISION MADE IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE AND THE RELATED CONTENT.
THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 11 SHALL APPLY: (I) EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED, OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSSES OR DAMAGES; (II) EVEN IF ANY REMEDY IN THESE TERMS FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; AND (III) REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OR BASIS OF LIABILITY (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT).
NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU AFTER THE EARLIER OF (A) 12 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH YOU BECOME AWARE THAT A CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ARISEN, OR (B) THE PERIOD SET FORTH UNDER THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS.
12. Indemnification by User. User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, actions and causes of action in connection with the Website, or in connection with any distribution, publication, exportation, disclosure, misuse or misconduct by User, or fraudulent behavior by User.
Modifications to Website/Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or Content at any time, without notice and without liability to you or any other third party. If you do not agree to the new or different terms, you should not use and are free to discontinue using the Website.
13. Modifications to Website/Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or Content at any time, without notice and without liability to you or any other third party. If you do not agree to the new or different terms, you should not use and are free to discontinue using the Website.
14. Termination. The Company may terminate your use of the Website at any time and without prior written notice in any case you have breached these Terms. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your use of or access to the Website, or any portion thereof. Any provision of these Terms which is intended to survive termination shall survive termination of these Terms.
15. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
16. Choice of Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction shall vest with the competent courts in the city of Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
Copyright © 2023, Letstok Technologies Ltd. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: September 12, 2023